I want to become and Interior Designer.
• Have artistic skills
• Please every type of customer
• Accurate with measurements
• Have on-the-job experience
• Have studied interior designing
• Had a training period.
• Know how to handle money, budgets
• People skills – You need to be able to talk to your customers.
Current skills and interests:
• Experienced in art
• Received MYP grades of 7 in Art
• Very interested in art and interior design
• I have re-modeled different rooms
• Received good grades in most classes
Plan to reach career goal:
• Receive high grades in Art
• Study Art in college/university
• Study Interior Designing in college/university
• Possibly work in a building material store to get to know the equipment
• Work as an assistant for an interior designer to gain experience/knowledge
See this website for more information on Interior Designers: